How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bangkok
Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok - Thailand
|Address:||83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand|
|Phone:||+66 2 251 7202|
|Fax:||+66 2 251 7203|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday 08.00 - 12.00 and 14.00 - 17.30 Hrs.|
How to apply
Travellers from Bangkok, Thailand can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bangkok, Thailand, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Thai applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bangkok who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bangkok, Thailand. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok
|Father's Day||05 December 2019||Thursday||14 days, 16 hours|
|King Bhumibol's Birthday||05 December 2019||Thursday||14 days, 16 hours|
|Constitution Day||10 December 2019||Tuesday||19 days, 16 hours|
|New Year's Eve||31 December 2019||Tuesday||40 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||41 days|
|New Year's Holiday||02 January 2020||Thursday||42 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||64 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||65 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||66 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||67 days|