How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Ekaterinburg
Embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg - Russia
|Address:||22 Karla Libknesta Street Ekaterinburg, 620075 - RUSSIA|
|Phone:||+7 343 2530 280 and +7 343 2530 281 and +7 343 2530 2 83, +7 343 2530 284|
|Fax:||+7 343 2530282|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Ekaterinburg, Russia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg, Russia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Russian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Ekaterinburg who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Ekaterinburg, Russia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg
|Mother's Day||24 November 2019||Sunday||7 days, 19 hours|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||45 days|
|Bank Holiday||02 January 2020||Thursday||46 days|
|Bank Holiday||03 January 2020||Friday||47 days|
|Bank Holiday||06 January 2020||Monday||50 days|
|Orthodox Christmas Day||07 January 2020||Tuesday||51 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||68 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||71 days|