How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bucharest
Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest - Romania
|Address:||Strada C. A. Rosetti 35, Bucharest 030167, Romania|
|Phone:||+ 40 21 311 0334|
|Fax:||+40 21 312 1626|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Bucharest, Romania can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bucharest, Romania, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Romanian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bucharest who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bucharest, Romania. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest
|Feast of St Andrew||30 November 2019||Saturday||9 days, 16 hours|
|National day||01 December 2019||Sunday||10 days, 16 hours|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||34 days|
|Second day of Christmas||26 December 2019||Thursday||35 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||41 days|
|Day after New Year's Day||02 January 2020||Thursday||42 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||64 days|
|Unification Day||24 January 2020||Friday||64 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||65 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||66 days|