How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Warsaw
Embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw - Poland
|Address:||Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland|
|Phone:||+48 22 651 60 98 / ext. 13|
|Fax:||+48 22 651 60 98 / ext. 10|
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8.30 AM - 5.30 PM|
How to apply
Travellers from Warsaw, Poland can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Warsaw, Poland, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Polish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Warsaw who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Warsaw, Poland. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|St. Stephen's Day||26 December 2019||Thursday||38 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||44 days|
|Epiphany||06 January 2020||Monday||49 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||67 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||68 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||72 days|