How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Panama City
Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City - Panama
|Address:||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone:||+507 6990 3656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M ; 1:30 P.M – 5:00 P.M|
How to apply
Travellers from Panama City, Panama can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Panamanians applicants or foreign travellers residing in Panama City who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Panama City, Panama. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City
|Mardi Gras||25 February 2020||Tuesday||0 days, 13 hours|
|Ash Wednesday||26 February 2020||Wednesday||1 days, 13 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||37 days|
|Holy Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||45 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||65 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|National Day||02 September 2020||Wednesday||190 days|
|Separation Day||03 November 2020||Tuesday||252 days|
|Flag Day||04 November 2020||Wednesday||253 days|