How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Wellington
Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington - New Zealand
|Address:||Grand Plimmer Tower Level 21/2-6 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington, Lambton 6011, New Zealand|
|Phone:||+64 4 473 5912|
|Fax:||+64 4 473 5913|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday 9:00am-12:00 AM and 2:00pm -5:00pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Wellington, New Zealand can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Wellington or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Wellington, New Zealand, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for New Zealander applicants or foreign travellers residing in Wellington who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Wellington, New Zealand. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Wellington
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||45 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||68 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||72 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||73 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||137 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||165 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||166 days|