How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Tokyo
Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo - Japan
|Address:||50-11 Motoyoyogicho, Shibuya, Tokyo 151-0062, Japan|
|Phone:||+ 81 3 3466 3311 or + 81 3 3466 3313|
|Fax:||+ 81 3 3466 7652 or + 81 3 3466 7612|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.30 - 12:30 and 14:00 -17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Tokyo, Japan can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tokyo, Japan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Japanese applicants or foreign travellers residing in Tokyo who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Tokyo, Japan. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Tokyo
|Labour Thanksgiving Day||23 November 2019||Saturday||5 days, 10 hours|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||44 days|
|Coming-of-age Day||13 January 2020||Monday||56 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||67 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||68 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||72 days|
|National Foundation Day||11 February 2020||Tuesday||85 days|