How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Athens
Embassy of Vietnam in Athens - Greece
|Address:||Leof. Diamantidou 16-26, Psichiko 154 52, Greece|
|Phone:||+30 2106 1287 33|
|Fax:||+30 2106 1287 34|
|Office hours:||Mondays to Fridays: 08.30 - 13.00 & 14.30 - 18.00|
How to apply
Travellers from Athens, Greece can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Athens or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Athens, Greece, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Greeks applicants or foreign travellers residing in Athens who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Athens, Greece. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Athens
|Clean Monday||02 March 2020||Monday||6 days, 14 hours|
|Independence Day||25 March 2020||Wednesday||29 days, 14 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||37 days|
|Orthodox Good Friday||17 April 2020||Friday||52 days|
|Orthodox Easter Monday||20 April 2020||Monday||55 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||65 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Holy Spirit Monday||08 June 2020||Monday||104 days|
|Assumption Day||15 August 2020||Saturday||172 days|