How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Helsinki
Embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki - Finland
|Address:||Kulosaarentie 12, 00570 Helsinki, Finland|
|Phone:||+358 9 622 99 011|
|Fax:||+358 9 622 99 022|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday : 09h00- 12h00 in the morning and 14h00- 17h00 in the afternoon|
How to apply
Travellers from Helsinki, Finland can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Helsinki, Finland, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Finnish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Helsinki who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Helsinki, Finland. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Helsinki
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||37 days|
|Good Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||45 days|
|Second Easter Day||13 April 2020||Monday||48 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||65 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Vappu||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Mother's Day||10 May 2020||Sunday||75 days|
|Ascension Day||21 May 2020||Thursday||86 days|
|Midsummer Eve||19 June 2020||Friday||115 days|
|Midsummer Day||20 June 2020||Saturday||116 days|