How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Copenhagen
Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen - Denmark
|Address:||Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark|
|Phone:||+45 39 18 26 29|
|Fax:||+45 39 18 41 71|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday, 09.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00|
How to apply
Travellers from Copenhagen, Denmark can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Copenhagen, Denmark, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Danish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Copenhagen who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Copenhagen, Denmark. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen
|Christmas Eve Day||24 December 2019||Tuesday||37 days|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||38 days|
|Second Day of Christmas||26 December 2019||Thursday||39 days|
|New Year's Eve||31 December 2019||Tuesday||44 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||45 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||68 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||72 days|