How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Santiago
Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago - Chile
|Address:||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone:||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394|
|Fax:||+56 2 334 1159??|
|Office hours:||Monday to Friday: 09:30 to 12:30 / 15:00 to 17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Santiago, Chile can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Santiago, Chile, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Chilean applicants or foreign travellers residing in Santiago who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Santiago, Chile. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago
|Immaculate Conception Day||08 December 2019||Sunday||17 days, 16 hours|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||34 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||41 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||64 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||65 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||66 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||67 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||68 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||69 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||133 days|