How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Arica
Embassy of Vietnam in Arica
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Arica, Chile. Travellers from Arica can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Santiago for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago (1661.9 km)|
|Address||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394|
|Current time in Arica||Wednesday 12 11, 2019 23:36 PM|
How to get from Arica to the embassy in Santiago
How to apply
Chilean nationals and foreign visitors living in Arica, Chile can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Arica, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Arica to Vietnam (Average flight time between Arica and Vietnam is about 32 hours, 33 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Public Holidays in Arica 2019
|Christmas Day||25 December 2019||Wednesday||12 days, 14 hours|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||19 days, 14 hours|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||42 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||43 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||44 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||45 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||46 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||47 days|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||111 days|
|Good Friday||10 April 2020||Friday||119 days|