How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Sofia
Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia - Bulgaria
|Address:||1, Jetvarka Street 1113 Sofia Bulgaria|
|Phone:||+359 2 963 2609|
|Fax:||+359 2 963 3658|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Sofia, Bulgaria can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Sofia or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Bulgarian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Sofia who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Sofia, Bulgaria. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia
|Liberation Day||03 March 2020||Tuesday||11 days, 10 hours|
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||41 days|
|Orthodox Good Friday||17 April 2020||Friday||56 days|
|Holy Saturday||18 April 2020||Saturday||57 days|
|Orthodox Easter Day||19 April 2020||Sunday||58 days|
|Orthodox Easter Monday||20 April 2020||Monday||59 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||69 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||70 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2020||Friday||70 days|
|St. George's Day||06 May 2020||Wednesday||75 days|