How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Minsk
Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk - Belarus
|Address:||No 3, Mozajskovo Str., Minsk Belarus 220040|
|Phone:||237 48 79|
|Fax:||237 48 79|
|Email:||email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Minsk, Belarus can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Minsk or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Minsk, Belarus, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Belarusian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Minsk who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Minsk, Belarus. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Minsk
|Christmas Eve||24 December 2019||Tuesday||37 days|
|Christmas Day (Catholic)||25 December 2019||Wednesday||38 days|
|New Year's Day||01 January 2020||Wednesday||45 days|
|Orthodox Christmas Day||07 January 2020||Tuesday||51 days|
|Tet Eve||24 January 2020||Friday||68 days|
|Tet Nguyen Dan||25 January 2020||Saturday||69 days|
|Tet Holiday||26 January 2020||Sunday||70 days|
|Tet Holiday||27 January 2020||Monday||71 days|
|Tet Holiday||28 January 2020||Tuesday||72 days|
|Tet Holiday||29 January 2020||Wednesday||73 days|