How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Vienna
Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna - Austria
|Address:||Felix Mottl – Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria|
|Phone:||+43 1 3680 755|
|Fax:||+43 1 3680 754|
|Office hours:||Monday - Thursday: 8.00 am - 12:00 and 13:00-17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Vienna, Austria can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Vienna or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Vienna, Austria, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Austrian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Vienna who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Vienna, Austria. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna
|Hung Kings Temple Festival||02 April 2020||Thursday||37 days|
|Easter Monday||13 April 2020||Monday||48 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2020||Thursday||65 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2020||Friday||66 days|
|Mother's Day||10 May 2020||Sunday||75 days|
|Ascension Day||21 May 2020||Thursday||86 days|
|Whit Monday||01 June 2020||Monday||97 days|
|Corpus Christi||11 June 2020||Thursday||107 days|
|Father's Day||14 June 2020||Sunday||110 days|